- Calling on multiple clinical and non-clinical decision makers in physicians offices within assigned
- Making sales presentations to multiple decision-makers.
- Establishing and nurturing client relationships.
- Growing market share by prospecting and cold calling in assigned territory.
- Developing strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Generates referrals of diagnostic studies from call points in assigned territory.
- Call points include: Primary care, Internal Medicine, Neurology, as well as other specialties.
- Stays within expense budgets.
- Manages time and territory to ensure maximum results and achieves goal on a monthly basis.
- Analyze the available territory data, to identify opportunities.
- Prioritize accounts in accordance with market sales plan.
- Salary: $45K-64K
- Plus commission
- Gas card, monthly car allowance
- Total compensation package
- $100K + with hitting year 1 goals
- $150K + with hitting year 2 goals